15/09/2009

shells


T
he pacific ocean is usually way too rough to find delicate
shells, I bought these two. & in the painting used both kinds.
Ashamed to say I only just thought: all the shells being used,
for decoration of bodies & houses, how often do they propagate?
Is there a season when they must not be harvested?




My sister was staying for a few days, we felted, & walked at
the beach etc, really love hanging out with her.
(wool & cashmere blankets for her first grandchild, coming soon)

Nice little bird video from Jarbas Agnelli

2 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks for coming to see me (*) and taking the trouble to comment...
I lovelovelove the footprint image, the way the sand squidged into an amazing shell sculpture, great paintings.
I'll be back

anie williams said...

Will visit you again for sure,too.
Thanks