30/10/2010

goreme


After Istanbul we flew to Cappadocia, staying at the
Kismet Cave hotel.



The landscape is endlessly fascinating, & would be so
different in other seasons. So now I'm up to the 5th of about
30 folders of photos from the trip, there's will be a lot
of landscapes over the next weeks.

I just had a request from a school kid: to copy an idea
from a book I illustrated, so she could enter the Adobe
Asia Pacific school innovation award...
What's happened to originality ??
(I might add that the book sold about 100,000 copies)
Stat counter tells who downloads images here, it would
be nicer to hear from you via a comment.

context travel blog on Turkey

3 comments:

Kiki Suarez said...

What a dream: Cappadoccia! Did you fly in a balloon there? I wonder if I still get to do that in my life. So wonderful that you saw all this!

Kiki

anie williams said...

My friends went ballooning one morning,& loved it. I'm afraid of heights.. maybe one day I'll do it.

Kiki Suarez said...

I am afraid of heights, but still did it in the Namib desert and it was WONDERRFUL!! No fear whatsoever up there. It had all been just in my mind.....

Kiki