03/01/2010

rock


Some days at the beach are a big surprise,
the tides unearth different rocks, which may be covered
again for another 50 or more years; once I saw some
with 1915 scratched in. Same with sand patterns,
it can feel like a private showing.



Then there's the rocks that have held a powerful position
in the culture, for millennia. Nimbin Rocks top right
is one which indigenous women are not supposed to even
look at.. I saw some very unusual sights there one time.
Canyon de Chelly in the usa has an elevated, spiritual vibration
~ similar to being in the high mountains.

laurent freyss photographs, I really enjoy his view of India.
& look at denis polge's paintings

2 comments:

Marg W said...

Your photographs are wonderful Anie. I have your blog on my favs and check it out often. I am in awe of you and all you have done. Marg Ware, Tuross Head, NSW. PS You can keep those tourists thank you.

anie williams said...

Thanks,Marg, appreciate your comments,sometimes it seems that no-one visits, even though the stat counter says otherwise.I wonder if it would help if I made all comments invisible?

(so where can we send the tourists?)