25/11/2009

off road buddha



Maybe you noticed I've added more labels. Didn't want a huge list,
so these altered photos come up under 'digital art', even though
many are, for instance, out the window of a speeding car in
a blizzard (here it's Colorado); it's just me enjoying myself.

As I was this afternoon, listening to Tuvan throat singers on
youtube. Kongar-ol Ondar, & again, & a longer one

If you are new to blogs: you can contact me via a comment,
see under each post/entry; it gets to me as an email,
I can then reply. It saves me getting heaps of spam, supposedly.

Further to the 7 or 8 posts starting Nov23, ~ more or less
about relationships ~ here's a great youtube video.
reality as you know it doesn't exist
so, if you are going through 'something'... relax !

3 comments:

Soul Gold said...

Thanks ...

Soul Gold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anie williams said...

Hey Zoe, did you like that music?