14/05/2009

time tables



Found another small stash of photos of old works.It's not that
I'm really messy, I just haven't looked some places,
since I moved. The above collage/paintings/screenprints
were exploring images that could be read on any side.
I made a few into tables, & might make postcards,
as I've many photos with ambiguous orientation.




& a collage card. I did a number of monoprints, which now
look too rough ~from the digital perspective, I suppose.
Which is also why I'm not painting, perhaps.
Or time really is speeding up..do you think so?

Just read a great novel by Marya Hornbacher: The Centre
of Winter
. I don't have tv, read several books a week, & know it's
quite rare to savour every line. An enjoyable surprise, the series
by Sergei Lukyanenko. Anything by Haruki Murakami.

No comments: